Summary of Your Job
As a Network Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for installing, managing, supporting and maintaining the IT infrastructure and corporate systems used by Algenol employees to perform daily business tasks.
Your Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide support for Microsoft Windows Server and Red Hat Linux support to include Account Administration;
- Provide support and serve as the Administrator for Hyper-V cluster, File Servers, SharePoint Server, Exchange and SQL;
- Provide for corporate application support (EPICOR, Web application servers);
- Provide support for networking equipment and firewall support;
- Provide support for network attached storage systems;
- Provide desktop support for Windows and Mac operating systems, including patching and software security update deployment;
- Provide Support for Secuirty badge access and camera systems.
- Manage Corporate Avaya Phone system;
- Resolve end-user support issues as assigned in a timely and effective manner;
- Provide routine on call and after hours support, including weekends and holiday.
Qualifications for Your Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Network Administration, Management Information Systems, or related discipline with Three plus years relevant work experience in Enterprise IT Infrastructure support;
- IT industry certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, IT Security, etc;
- Excellent knowledge of IT Microsoft Infrastructure technologies and implementation strategies;
- Experience working with systems such as Hyper-V, Kace, Avaya IP Office, video conferencing, Linux Administration, and security camera systems;
- Experience working with network technologies from Cisco, HP and Firewall;
- Experience working and coordinating with vendors to coordinate warranty support and license management.
- Flexibility required to meet deadlines; must have the ability to adjust to multiple demands;
- Ability to respect the confidential nature of the work and use discretion at all times; and
- Ability to resolve business end user issues with your knowledge of Microsoft Office, Apple OS, Microsoft SharePoint, and Avaya IP Phone systems.
Algenol is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Procedure: Please e-mail a PDF version of your cover letter and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org; reference “Network System Administrator” in the subject line.