Graphic Design / Marketing Intern
Paid Internship – 10-15 hours per week
Your Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
The graphic design/marketing intern should have the ability to:
- assist Business Development Team with preparing and designing PowerPoint presentations, brochures and flyers with dynamic and vibrant graphics and pictures.
- convert and improve rough sketches into compelling visual documents with an eye for design and color.
- edit documents for grammar and style (but not expected to be responsible for content).
- be creative and contribute new ideas.
- and…a good sense of humor is always appreciated!
To apply: Send PDF of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Graphic Design Internship” in the subject line. Algenol is an Equal Opportunity Employer.